Asset Management Group Coordinator
New York City Office/Stamford Office
We are seeking an individual with a positive attitude, strong work ethic and good interpersonal skills for a Group Coordinator position, providing administrative support to the Managing Director and the Asset Management Practice Group. The candidate should have previous professional experience in office and executive administration. Some exposure to real estate and green building is a plus but not required. Exposure to real estate, data management and / or paralegal services is preferred. The position would require time spent in both our NYC and Stamford, CT offices.
- Organize and assemble periodic reporting generated by the Asset Management Team.
- Perform administrative tasks including document preparation, electronic document management, filing, copying, faxing transmittals, expense sheets and other tasks as needed.
- Carry out scheduling duties, timesheet entries and general calendar management.
- Fulfill responsibilities associated with maintaining an organized and efficient workplace including ordering office and kitchen supplies and organizing office/kitchen areas. Work with other team members to maintain an orderly and professional space.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere to visitors and guests including organizing meeting areas before and after meetings. Coordinate ordering/arranging refreshments or food for meetings and guests.
- Perform Office Management and Reception duties at the Stamford, CT office.
- Track documents, agreements, invoices and other items with clients and consultants through calls and emails. work with the Asset Management and Marketing teams to assemble award submissions and marketing materials.
- Arrange travel and hotel accommodation as needed.
- College degree required.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple interruptions and adjust priorities throughout the day and a willingness to respond to pressing matters outside of typical business hours.
- Ability to self-start, proactively take on tasks and follow through.
- Able to effectively multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to grasp complex tasks and carry out directions independently.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Excellent typing skills (60+ wpm).
- Graphic skills a plus.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits provided.
Jonathan Rose Companies has a deep commitment to diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. Company policy prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. We support and promote equal employment opportunity, human dignity, and racial, ethnic, and cultural diversity by taking positive steps to eliminate barriers that may exist in hiring and in employment practices.
How to Apply
Send your résumé by email, or fax to (917) 542-3601
Please include the position title in the subject line.
We can only accept resumes in .docx or .pdf formats. You may also include a cover letter describing why you desire the position (optional, not required).