Investor Relations Associate
New York City Office
We are seeking an Investor Relations Associate in our New York Office, to support the Director of Investor Relations. The Associate will play a key role in implementing the Firm’s investor relations and business development strategies for its existing and future fund offerings. Strong candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in an IR/business development/communications role within the financial services industry. Candidates must possess strong written and organization skills.
- Strategize and implement investor communication campaigns
- Draft and maintain priority tracking list of key fundraising prospects
- Maintain fundraising materials, including pitch, offering and fund documents
- Respond to quarterly and ad hoc investor due diligence requests (questionnaires, RFPs, RFIs, etc.)
- Maintain quarterly portfolio performance track record and benchmarking models
- Produce quarterly investor asset management reports for active funds
- Work both across departments and independently to assemble financial and operational data
- Edit/draft report content; lay-out report
- Respond to ad hoc requests from current and prospective investors
- Maintain CRM system
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in alternative asset management, private equity, or a similar financial-services role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to self-start, grasp complex tasks and follow through
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with positive attitude and the ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, handle multiple interruptions and adjust priorities
- Fluency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Office programs required; proficiency in InDesign and Microsoft Sharepoint a plus.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits provided.
Jonathan Rose Companies has a deep commitment to diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. Company policy prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. We support and promote equal employment opportunity, human dignity, and racial, ethnic, and cultural diversity by taking positive steps to eliminate barriers that may exist in hiring and in employment practices.
How to Apply
Send your résumé by email, or fax to (917) 542-3601
Please include the position title in the subject line.
We can only accept resumes in .docx or .pdf formats. You may also include a cover letter describing why you desire the position (optional, not required).