2101 S Michigan
- 26 story, 250 unit residential tower with 90 (36%) units of project-based Section 8, 93 units with enhanced vouchers and 67 market-rate units.
- Property is 97% occupied, with at least 2 of the vacant units already leased and consists of 25 studios, 125 one-bedrooms, 75 two-bedrooms, and 25 three-bedrooms.
- Accompanied by 156 income generating parking spaces
- Located in Chicago’s South Loop, within walking distance of Lakefront and McCormick Center.
- Renovations were recently completed on a state-of-the-art fitness center and luxurious resident lounge.
- During our ownership, major renovations including select in-unit improvements, hallways, lobby, fitness center, and landscaping have been completed.
- This is a JV partnership between Jonathan Rose Companies and Ansonia Properties. The project is managed by Ansonia’s affiliated management company Ansonia Property Management.
- Living the Language currently occupies a portion of the retail space.
- Walk score of 89; short walk to the Green Line at the Cermak-McCormick Place stop and surrounded by parks, grocery stores, and restaurants. Significant investment is planned in the surrounding neighborhood.
Acquisition and preservation of a 250 unit residential tower with 90 (36%) units of project-based Section 8, 93 units with enhanced vouchers and 67 market-rate units.
Total Project Size / Budget