Restoring the Promise of Communities
We envision a world in which every community is an ecological, social and economic landscape of opportunity, unleashing the capacity of its members to contribute to and benefit from regenerative communities.Our Mission & Principles
Communities of Opportunity
Opportunity is place-based. The potential for a child to excel, a family to thrive, and a senior to maintain well-being varies with the character of each community.
Founded in 1989, Jonathan Rose Companies sets aspirational goals and achieves them through integrated, practical strategies.Learn more
Where We Work
We believe that transformation grows from integrated, place-based solutions. We provide green real urban planning, development, project management and investment services through offices located in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, Midwest, Rocky Mountain, and West Coast regions.
Join our diverse team working for the greater good. Repairing the fabric of cities. Creating communities of opportunity. Imagining—and then implementing—urban solutions that are environmentally, socially and economically sound.Learn more
The Jonathan Rose Companies leadership team consists of accomplished professionals deeply committed to our mission, with proven expertise in a wide range of interrelated disciplines.
- Urban Land Institute, Philadelphia, Award for Excellence, Small Scale Category,
- American Institute of Architects – Pennsylvania Chapter, Architectural Excellence Design Awards, Merit Award
- The Society of American Registered Architects (SARA), National Honor Award, Multifamily Housing category
- Congress for the New Urbanism (CNU), Block, Street and Building Merit Award
- The Architects Newspaper, Best of Design Awards, Unbuilt Category
- Urban Land Institute Terwilliger Center for Housing, Jack Kemp Excellence in Affordable and Workforce Housing, Finalist