Acquisitions—Orland Hills, Illinois
- Pheasant Ridge/Hunter is a 176-unit garden style, 100% family Section 8 community located at 9200-9300 Hunter Drive, Orland Hills, IL, which is located approximately 75 minutes from downtown Chicago.
- Consists of eight 2 & 3-story garden-style structures, a small community center and office building, a maintenance storage shed, and a surface parking lot.
- The property’s amenities include a business center/computer lab, central laundry, management office, playground, and a community swimming pool.
- The property received a LIHTC rehab in 2001 and is now into its extended use period. Owner is performing the following work at Pheasant Ridge/Hunter: sidewalk repairs, common area lighting retrofits, in-unit lighting retrofit and HVAC systems replacement, which should help the property achieve EnergyStar certification. In addition. 31 units have been renovated with new flooring, carpeting, appliances, and interior fixtures and finishes. Finally, ownership is planning to renovate unit entrances, management office, clubhouse, and pool area.
- The property is owned in a 90/10 joint venture by Rose Affordable Housing Preservation Fund IV, L.P. and Prairie Management & Development.
- The property is managed by Prairie Management & Development.
Acquisition and preservation of a 176-unit garden style, 100% family Section 8 community located in Orland Hills, IL.